samedi 16 décembre 2006

Delicate and smooth

Isabella Leland is sitting in front of me. My heart is thumping.
_ “Espresso?”
_ “Yeah, sure, espresso.”
This handsome blue-eyed brunette is dipping her lips in the hot beverage… so sensual!
Isabella’s a Bella Donna, but there is more to it than that. Belladonna may be a beautiful plant, it is also highly poisonous. Isabella is not poisonous, or is she?
_ “No, definitely not. Does every silver lining have its cloud?” she asks me with a smile.
There is no cloud about Isabella, just a hidden part. Behind her appearance of a serious, shy girl, creeps a hysterical buzzing lady. In the day, she studies journalism. At night, she is always on the run: acting, singing, partying… She is still hesitating between her two passions, which are cinema and journalism. Her model? Audrey Hepburn. Favourite films? “Old ones because they make me dream.” Isabella seems to be living a perpetual dream, as she…
_ “I’m sorry, I have to go.” She interrupts my sweet reverie.
This is Isabella, who else?

© Brice 2007

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.